TM – Software Vehicle Integration – SUN Mobility
Position : TM – Software Vehicle Integration
Duties And Responsibilities
-Integrate with vehicle and validate new product designs
-Provide post production support
-Implement software and debug of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
-Interface with hardware design and development
-Interface with OEM, understanding requirements drive system integration
-Interface with vendors and develop proprietary solutions
Education: Graduate in Electronics Communication
Experience: 5-7 Years
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive, multitasking.
- Excellent knowledge of CAN communication, Diagnostic protocols (J1939/UDS/KWP), interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Knowledge on Coding standards and SW development process
- Prepare test cases according to requirement, verify/validate the software.
- Experience in automotive designs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and client interactions vendors as well as OEM s
Key Attribute Needed for the Position
- Proven working experience in software integration
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Knowledge on Electric vehicles ECU line Battery Management System and its algorithms, Vehicle controllers and cluster communication.
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Ability to work from specification to product realization testing.
- Target driven, Good analytical skills, Understanding of design practices and national/international standards.
- Leading suppliers and development teams and owns successful delivery of time-bound projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
handle multiple projects, test cases, data sheets, writing skills, systems design, hardware design, post production, design analysis, embedded systems, coding standards, embedded devices, technical support
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology