About Us :
At DIYguru, we are on a mission to upskill a million people in E-Mobility by 2025.
We are India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by NEAT AICTE, ASDC & Digital India Foundation with 128+ Companies and 30+ Universities using the portal to upskill their students & employees. We have trained over 1500+ Graduates over the past six years, and more than 65 EV companies (Bosch, Hyundai, Eaton, L&T, TCS to name a few..), PSUs & Govt. Bodies (Indian Army) and various startups have benefited from our training programs in EV upskilling.
As a Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will support the marketing team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
What you will do:
• Designing visual content for digital applications
• Designing and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement
• Editing YouTube videos
• Designing and layout of essential business materials
• Creating infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data
• Editing video clips for use on social media platforms
• Working autonomously and developing high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
• Managing timelines and prioritizing of workload and knowing when to ask for direction
• Assisting team in developing and executing communications plans
• Providing technical support for design- and video-related efforts
• Optimizing graphics and video content for social media platforms
• Maintaining organized content files and helping to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
• Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
• Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
• Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
• Freshers can also apply. Portfolio displaying samples would be a must.