About Us :
At DIYguru, we are on a mission to upskill a million people in E-Mobility by 2025.
We are India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by NEAT AICTE, ASDC & Digital India Foundation with 128+ Companies and 30+ Universities using the portal to upskill their students & employees. We have trained over 1500+ Graduates over the past six years, and more than 65 EV companies (Bosch, Hyundai, Eaton, L&T, TCS to name a few..), PSUs & Govt. Bodies (Indian Army) and various startups have benefited from our training programs in EV upskilling.
As a EV Technical Expert / Product Manager, you will be responsible for understanding of electrification trends, markets, competition and developing the right technical requirements for the products needed in the EV portfolio.
What you will do:
• Working with Suppliers (vehicles, telematics, IT and others) to ensure right product is procured within cost targets and seamlessly integrated into the portfolio.
• Understanding and facilitating the readiness of the infrastructure with charging at company or client vehicle hubs.
• Understanding vehicle homologation regulations and processes.
• Responsible for IoT and CAN Communication System in the Electric Vehicle.
• Testing and Evaluation of Controllers, GPS Systems, Batteries and Chargers.
• EV Simulation Expertise: Efficiency, Range & Vehicle Performance – For 4W, 3W & 2W.
What you need to have:
• MUST be a Full-Time Graduate Engineer (Electronics / Mechanical / Automobile) from a Reputed / Premiere College.
• Minimally 1+ Years of experience in the Automotive Industry with OEMs & comes with exposure towards setting up entire ecosystem for Electric Vehicle Project is must for this role.
• Program Management Skills.
• Thorough understanding of Electric Motors & Generators, Vehicle Controls, Motor Controls, Special EV Transmissions, Telematics, IoT and BMS.
• Good understanding of overall product attributes and financials.
• Exposure to EVs and the ecosystem – Charging Infrastructure, Business model, Financial Products.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal skills & leadership Skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills