About Us :
At DIYguru, we are on a mission to upskill a million people in E-Mobility by 2025.
We are India’s most prominent and leading EV Technology Course provider accredited by NEAT AICTE, ASDC & Digital India Foundation with 128+ Companies and 30+ Universities using the portal to upskill their students & employees. We have trained over 1500+ Graduates over the past six years, and more than 65 EV companies (Bosch, Hyundai, Eaton, L&T, TCS to name a few..), PSUs & Govt. Bodies (Indian Army) and various startups have benefited from our training programs in EV upskilling.
About the Internship:
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Market research
2. Writing engaging blogs and captions
3. Researching about new trends
4. Planning grids
5. Making the social media calendar
6. Proofreading blogs
7. Content writing
8. Coordinate with graphic designers and other departments of marketing as well
9. Responding to comments
10. Manage social media campaigns
11. Maintain social media engagement for each client (likes, followers)
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. are available for duration of 3 months
3. have relevant skills and interests
• Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
INR 5,000-10,000 /month
Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, LinkedIn Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Marketing Strategies and Marketing Campaigns