Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
Expertise in Architecting and designing system functions for 350 V Electric Vehicle Powertrain :
1) Overall Responsibility of delivering EPT EE Architecture, System Functions and Features as per Product Development Process.
2) Support other module leads and Chief Engineer to ensure robust delivery of E/E architecture during development, Validation and Launch Phases.
3) Key Person to Prepare Final System Function List and arrive at the Function Partitioning among the EPT Modules.
4) Able to Review and Approve Block Diagram, Flowchart, Sequence and Timing Diagram for a System Function.
5) Encourages Automation to create System Architecture Artefacts through Excel, MATLAB.
6) Drive System Architecture design discussions with Module teams.)
7) Lead any new technology/ new function discussion and adopt the same into system architecture.
8) Be the focal point for any change requirements and assess the impact on the EPT architecture/design/performance/etc.
9) Drive indepth technical discussions in the areas of system architecture of electric powertrain and Electrical System Controls.
10) Able to understand, review and approve the functional safety requirements for Electric Powertrain.