1. Responsible for the Validation of ECU functions preferably in Body electronics domain
2. Responsible for Requirement Analysis, effort estimations and work breakdown.
3. Responsible for writing Test Specifications, Test automation in dSpace HiL environment, execution of Test automation framework and reporting test defects to ensure that 100% Software test coverage.
4. Responsible for all the activities of the Hardware-in-the-Loop team with an aim to improve the overall Competency within the team.
5. Should be capable lead a small team by planning and tracking activities
6. Responsible for developing test strategy for a component
1. Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electrical & Electronics/ Masters in Computer Applications
2. 5-10 years of experience in Software Validation activities including Test specification development and Implementation of Test Automation Framework by using Automation tools.
3. Good understanding of SW Validation cycle ‘V-model’.
4. Must have played a key role in the complete lifecycle of at least 2 to 3 HiL testing projects.
5. Must have exp in leading a small team
1. Must have played a key role in the complete lifecycle of at least 2 to 3 HiL testing projects.
2. Must have a good exposure to Visual Basic scripting (or) scripting languages.
3. Must have a good exposure on dSpace/ETAS HiL setups
4. Must be aware of Communication protocols like CAN, LIN.
5. Must have knowledge on Diagnostic protocols like UDS(i14229)
6. Exposure to configuration management tools like SVN, DOORS is preferred.
7. Exposure on testing tools like CANape, CANoe and PROVEtech:TA
8. Good communication skills and ability to work in & contribute as a good team player
9. Experience in the automotive field and exposure of multi-cultural environment is an added advantage.
10. Basic knowledge on German language preferred