1. Develop a differentiated system by understanding the hardware architecture of a system and optimize its design.
2. Develop an optimal system by understanding and designing a system’s software architecture and subsystems.
3. Develop an optimal system which integrates service and application by applying system software to system hardware.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [System architecture] Manage to design an optimal system taking various factors into consideration like performance, expandability, expense, and electricity consumption. (Considering both hardware and software)
2. [Designing system hardware] Manage to design key function block, interface, and layout based on features of hardware components and requirements.
3. [System strategy] Manage to establish a system strategy, discover a new technology, and develop and follow technological standards.
4. [System software] Analyze requirements and understand a development framework. Manage to make a design for planning, development, inspection, maintenance, and management when developing an application.
5. [System improvement] Manage to achieve system innovation by monitoring it and finding areas to be improved.
Skills and Qualifications
Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other’s tasks
May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years