Date PostedFebruary 2, 2022
Experience1 - 3 Year
As a Manager -Should have experience in EV Application Sales & Business Development. Demonstrates business knowledge and customer needs. Comfortable in working in a startup environment and flexible to adjust plans as per business needs. High drive and enthusiasm to make a difference. Other Skills & Abilities- Excellent technical aptitude and skills Problem solving and interpersonal skills good project management skills Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time Excellent computer skills.
1. Responsible for Sales of 3 wheelers, Zappup to OEMs, e-vehicle manufacturers & dealers
2. Target and develop new business opportunities in addition to regular business from existing customers
3. Interact with potential and existing clients to develop new business
4. Develop a database of potential customers through referrals, queries, cold calling, direct mail, email, and networking to acquire new customers
5. To maximize profitable volume growth, market share and client preference in the assigned market
6. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, and demonstrate high integrity.
7. Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting
2-10 years of experience in retail finance preferred (either on OEM side or on the financier side)
Someone who can handle both relationship building and loan product formulation
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strong growth track record; with samples and results of past successes
Outstanding written, oral communication skills and organizational ability
Proactively suggests improvements and goes beyond expectations