Date PostedFebruary 17, 2022
Experience3 - 5 Year
Job Description and Qualifications
I. POSITION SUMMARY
1. Provide Leadership to the site electrical team as well as Site Construction Team.
2. Should be able to Lead the Construction of Class 2/3 level Project
3. Should Implement AP Safety and Quality Standards on Construction site
4. Manage Professional Relations with all Stake Holders.
5. Set Construction KPI’s and address Risks and Mitigation Plan.
1. Should be able to lead the team and drive the construction activities.
2. Prepare Construction Plan and Resource Requirements
3. Monitor & Control the Construction Progress.
4. Conducts weekly / monthly review meetings with Contractors / Clients.
5. Manage Interface with multiple Contractors and discipline
6. Should have good Construction execution and constructability knowledge
7. Skills to study different types of construction schematic drawings and knowledge for erection, testing and commissioning of cable trays, different sizes MV & LV cables, transformers, MV & LV switch boards/motors, Generator, Capacitor bank, UPS, plant lighting, plant earthing system and other associated plant electrics.
8. Preparation of erection sequence, crosschecking of interdepartmental drawings, BOQ preparation, contactor/vendor management & bill checking, material reconciliation and preparation of as built drawings.
9. Preparation of contractor work package, document preparation for mandatory clearance from Govt of India or equivalent authority for system charging (e.g. CEA approval) and Can able to lead a team of 5-10 supervisors.
III. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
This position is accountable for the following end results:
1) Result oriented, should be able to lead and drive the Electrical construction work.
2) Should be able to Manage the Construction Site from starting to Completion.
3) Lead the team and set target for achievement.
4) Safety & Quality Performance on Construction Site
5) Construction execution within Cost and Schedule.
6) Constructability study.
7) Stake holder management
8) Permitting and licensing with local authority like Electrical Inspector.
9) Knowledge of Engineering Interface
10) Experience of Pre-commissioning / commissioning of Electrical Systems
IV. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
1. Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Electrical engineering or equivalent from reputed Institute
2. Minimum 12-15 years of Experience with 3-5 years as Construction Superintendent role.
3. Hands on experience in process plant electrical system installation, testing and commissioning.
4. Experience in ASU, refinery, HYCO, Petro-chemical plants will be preferred.
5. Hands on experience in latest Construction Management tools
Self-starter and proactive
Leadership & People Management Skill
Good business communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent problem-solving skills
High ethical conduct
Project management Skill
7. English language proficiency required.
8. Proficiency in MS office tools like Word / Excel / Power points