1. Respond to customer complaints
2. Evaluate and resolves problems of the customer
3. Assist in installing the equipment
4. Analyze, inspect and review findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands
5. Work alongside with technical sales engineers to provide before sales and after sales support as and when required.
6. Offer customer training for the product
7. Monitors performance of the product
8. Resolving client issues in a timely manner to keep downtime to a minimum
9. Prepare up-to-date reports that outline problems resolved and how they fixed an issue
10.Maintains product manuals to share with customers.
11.Provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
12.Develops and maintains good relation with customers
13.Coordinate with DFMA associate, sales coordinator and top management about common complaints of the customer in order to address the situation for future reference
14.Make recommendations to customer side maintenance technicians
15.Identify business opportunities in customer’s sites and communicating the same to the sales coordinator, regional sales engineer and management for new business development.
16.Coordinate with product development associate and offer feedback on new product development, features and functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher