Date PostedJanuary 21, 2022
Experience8 - 10 Year
To create multiple use cases and solution for Smart Mobility IoT through partnership approach and address customer requirements.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities:
– Define the solution for various IOT applications in mobility horizontal like Connected vehicle, Electric vehicle (2W/3W/4W), Logistic and asset monitoring of mobile assets etc
– Closely work with Product team and application teams to evaluate and selection of right partnership and engagement model and provide market/business inputs to product and solution teams
– Partner with our Upstream Sales and Business Development teams to identify new project concepts and then develops these concepts to fill the business product portfolio.
– Understanding customer requirement, create a feasibility matrix and technical architecture for deployment and application perspective and propose right end to end solution to meet the customer requirement
– Create Techno-Commercial proposal and response for RFP/RFI and provide consulting service to customer for RFP creation
– Deliver pilots and proof of concepts for success for device and apps and monitor the performance.
– Closely coordinate and interact with standard bodies industrial standards and participate into white papers, draft specification and ensure adherence.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience:
– Experience in presales and solutioning with various IOT applications in Smart Mobility vertical
– Knowledge of trends in automotive industry, 5G- in connected car, electric vehicle, logistic, AIS 140 and other relevant technologies
– Understanding of details process in automotive industry
– Develop and implement solution and strategies for automotive industry in line with company’s business vision and goals
– Coordinate, propose workflow and execute project workflow (planning, scope, budget, quality, documentation, etc.)
– Detail understanding of CAN-BUS protocol/architecture, MQTT, TCP/IP, and other IoT protocols
– Understanding of AIS 140 solution and it’s ecosystem across states
– Knowledge on various application middleware and common layer platform
– Exposure and understanding on Telematics devices and hardware architecture
– Aware of global automotive standards and desired hardware certifications
– Knowledge on hardware test process at ARAI and ICAT
– Knowledge on communication technology such as 4G/2G, and eSIM
– Analytics component and data drive use cases
– Aware of Sensor based solutions for designing end to end deliverable.