Date PostedFebruary 24, 2022
Experience8 - 10 Year
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables
1) To design, develop and implement of vehicle Electrical and Electronics system in the particular platform vehicle meeting all regulatory standards/requirements with in project time line.
2) Shall be well versed with Electrical and Electronics vehicle system integration in a particular platform.
2) Initiate, Interact with CFT & Lead the design engineers for system integration to realize the required E&E feature with Quality , Cost and Time.
3) Evaluate existing and new designs for compliance to internal and external standards and review designs for various governmental regulation compliance
4) Shall be able to draw vehicle validation plan considering the design change content.
5) Meeting the cost targets specified without compromising quality of the product and also bringing out some cost effective solution thro IMCR/VAVE activities.
6) In plant / Field failure & analysis: Analyzing on field reported concerns and giving solution to reduce/eliminate it and also capturing that particular issue in upcoming products.
7) Should have knowledge on working of BOM details of components.
8) Must demonstrate a high degree of problem solving ability, especially in the field of expertise. Usage of Quality tools, DFMEA, Design Reviews & Project management
9) Fluent in use of personal computer programs such as Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
8 – 10 Years