1. Validate brake parts on bench + vehicle requested by the PE or customer according agreed TCD / DVP/customer agreement vehicle test schedule (GHD,HSD ,CDT,thermal mapping etc)
2. Instrument the vehicle with different sensors like pressure, pedal effort, pedal travel ,temperature etc and acquired the test results in DAQ
3. Interaction with customer on brake related issues along with PPE as and when required from vehicle testing side.
4. Work in test lab and durability test section for disc and drum brake.
5. To ensure test rig are up running with Tech centre with FCM support.
6. To add vehicle testing and bench through new eqpt / measurement techniques.
7. Analyse results and provide test reports on time with recommendation for bench and vehicle testing.
8. Interact with designer, PPE on test results bench and vehicle and provide inputs.
9. Support in optimization of test procedures and methodology.
10. Support creation of TCD and DVP
11. Ready to travel to customer end and in the field to investigate and measurement of brake issues on vehicle
12. Support Quality team in brake investigation.
1. Coordination of external testing support like ARAI, VRDE, auto cluster, DAQ supplier etc,
2. Coordination of test parts (internal/external)
3. Effective timely Communication
4. Communicate test results and next steps to PE
5. Support communication to the customer
6. Provide special testing know-how and bench + vehicle findings to the PEs
Professional & Personal Skills:
1. Deep product knowledge
2. Good scientific, mechanical and mechatronic knowledge
3. System overview
4. Quality Assurance knowledge
5. Functional Management
6. Testing expertise –test lab/durability and vehicle.
7. Redaction ability and good knowledge of MS office
8. DAQ, sensors (accelerometer, mic, pressure, temperature, pedal effort and travel etc ) and software’s (B&K,V box etc)
9. Fluent English level
10. Vehicle (3w, 4w and SUV) hands on driving experience of min 5 years.
11. Valid driving license, special OEM licenses
12. Analytical & Problem Solving
13. Implementation & Result Orientation
14. Rigor & Organization
15. Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
16. Ownership & Accountability