About the job
· Knowledge and working experience of HEV / EV system architecture design (e.g. Regeneration, Charging etc.), configuration and testing.
· Excellent electrical / electronic troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge of ISO 26262 (System level)
· Exposure to Hybrid / Electric Powertrain Control Design, development, Verification and Validation.
· Familiarity with on board diagnostics.
· Exposure to Regulations, and Standards of HEV/EV such as AIS 038, AIS 102, AIS 048
· Experience in testing at pack level (battery cycler) and vehicle level testing.
· Good grasp of test case development (Functional and System)
· Exposure to experience on HiL testing environments (ETAS/dSPACE/Vector – any one is OK)
· Knowledge on protocols, CAN, LIN, UDS.
· Should have worked with CAN tools like CANoe, CANalyzer or CANape , INCA
· Testing experience in Automotive MCU, VCU, BMS, OBC, Fast Charging etc.
· Capable of working independently on a given task.
· Ability to learn and adapt to evolving tools/technologies
· Ability to work with diverse teams.