Log9 Materials is on a mission to make global energy 100% clean from cradle to gate. With its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology, Log9 strives to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell level to pack level.
The Rapid Charging Battery technology developed by Log9 solves the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while the Aluminum Fuel Cell technology is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
Identify and build strong relationships with vendors and suppliers, ensuring a continuous long term partnership
Liaising with the product development team to identify relevant vendors and set up supplies for various components
Optimizing costs at various levels of the supply chain
Negotiating with vendors maintaining quality hygiene of supplies
Assist team in Demand and Supply Planning
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
Fresh Graduates Btech( Electrical/Mechanical/ IEM background) or relative branches
Would be a plus:
Project/Internship in Operations or Supply chain management
Detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated required
Openings: 1-2 candidates
Location: Log9materials, HQ and R&D Bangalore (working from the office)
Stipend: 30,000/- (25,000 Fixed + 5,000 Performance bonus)
Internship: 3-6 months
Future opportunity: Star performers in this internship get full-time offers along with perks & benefits
Why should you consider Log9
• Unlimited Leaves round the year – No questions asked. We call it the TRUST Policy.
• NO PROBATION PERIOD – You are a confirmed employee from DAY 1
• Health Policy that covers You, Your Spouse, Kids and your Parents as well.
• A work culture that offers not just professional growth but personal growth as well. You will be eligible for an additional Education allowance.
• Have direct access to our Chief Entertainment Officers in the campus (Buzo, Rosie & Rapid) – They have an open door policy, provided you give them unlimited belly rubs
• Something you should explore: https://www.linkedin.com/company/log9materials/
• Log9 Slice Of Life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53pmPMvIuU
• Log9 Bangalore Head Office: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sAon1JE5VA