Role: Electric Vehicle Integration – (Drive Train)
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
Location: Immediate/30 days
Key points :
Electrical vehicle knowledge is MUST
CREO – Must / DFMEA / DVP – MUST / Drive train (Electrical Vehicle Hands on experience) / 3-Wheeler / 4-Wheeler / Team Centre / Vismock up / MATLAB- Must)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute development cycle for Electric power/drive train, power path, circuits and controls, including validation platform built as well as proto built
• Responsible for DVP and DFMEA for the designed power/drive train and its components
• Lead the system and component sizing methods & analysis
• Perform engineering and design analysis for new product development using advanced 3D modelling & simulation software
• Apply engineering principles (materials science, statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, and fluids mechanics) to improve performance
• Handle changes or upgrades that affect the rest of the system, vehicle safety and performance.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent engineering stream.
• 2+ years of experience in electric vehicle integration.
• 3D design and drafting experience (CREO or equivalent), and basic manufacturing processes
• In-depth knowledge of electric drivetrain system, retardation and braking engineering principles
• Ability to research, learn, perform engineering tasks and make technical data-based decisions with minimal supervision
• Good communications and interpersonal skills for working in global cross functional team.
If interested kindly drop your CV at Aditya.Prerana@gloinnt.com, put the subject as ” Electric Vehicle Integration – DVP & Creo” or call me 8217499916