Place of Posting: Hyderabad
Experience (years): 08-12 Years
Industry Preferred: Automotive – Advance Engineering / Engineering Services / EV Mobility Industry, EV Powertrain
Qualification B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech(Electronics and Comm, Electrical and Electronics)
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables:
1) Support the technical lead in developing business opportunities with relevant material and preparing proposals in response to request For Quotations
2) Responsible for design and Development of Power Electronics components for EV Vehicles
3) Responsible for the development of proposals (documentation, plans, costing, commercial package) for global customers through to order conversion including successful contract negotiations
4)Technical Guidance to the team of assigned Electric Vehicle powertrain projects
5) Maximize team performance using the team in effective deliverables
6) Lead technical reviews
7) Assess cost/benefit trade-off of technical solution and lead decision making process
8) Identify areas for technological advancement and maintaining excellent engineering standards
9) Work closely with tight deadline to ensure that engineering standards are maintained
1) Expertise in Power Electronics component design and application
2) Proactive role in the development and delivery of technology roadmaps for electric vehicle powertrain
3) Ability to work from spec. to product realization & testing.
4) Prepare test cases according to specification, verify/validate the software on Output.
5) Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
6) Knowledge on IPM & SPM Machines, PMSM & SRM.
7) Experience in Solidworks, Creo & CAD Modeling
8) Electrical Machine analysis, design & optimization of BLDC –
9) Knowledge on Software Tools like Motor solve, Ansys Maxwell, Jmag