About the job
Critical point to note –
· Resources must be located at Client Facility in Bhosari, Pune.
· They must follow their shift timings. Shift A – 6 .30 AM to 3.30 & Shift B – 3 PM to 12.00 AM
Engineer – Interior design
· CAD Software’s NX Only
· Bachelor’s Degree/automobile/ production/ polymer engineering with prior plastic part design experience of minimum 5-8 years in CAD Software’s ( UGNX ).
· Automotive industry background
· Prior plastic part design experience & tooling knowledge of minimum 4 years in relevant engineering domains (interiors, acoustics etc.).
· Result-oriented team player with strong communication skills in English and or any other foreign language.
· Thorough training/knowledge in program specific CAD software.
· Thorough experience in designing in required domain, i.e. interiors.
· Good knowledge of CAD Methodology and best practices.
· Problem solving techniques.
· Strategic and analytical capabilities.