About the job
1. Managing the Fleet of Electric Vehicles, Last Mile Logistics and Driver Management for Bangalore region.
2. Creating and upgrading the SOPs, clear processes for making it easier to automate and optimize fleet management and operations for EV Driven Last Mile Logistics. Implementing and outsourcing the tech required for the Operations.
3. Maximizing the uptime of vehicles and minimizing the downtime, for increasing fleet efficiency.
4. Leading the team of supervisors and technicians / Mechanic / Field executives.
5. Making sure tasks such as repairs, scheduled maintenance, regular check up of the vehicles, pickup-drop and transportation of vehicles happen smoothly.
6. Implementing systems to reduce the chances of theft of vehicles and spare parts.
7. Coordinating with authorized dealers, manufacturers , service stations and Insurance companies.
8. Implementing proper Inventory system, individual vehicle’s lifecycle management, vehicle specific expense and revenue tracker.
9. Having a data driven mindset. Knowing that data generated from current business operations is more valuable than revenue generated from the business itself, as this data will help us scale the business pan-India. Thus the role would include implementing the leakage-proof systems for making sure there is no loss of valuable data.
10. Coordinating with and passing on insights to Software Development and IT team ( Internal and external teams ) for automating the fleet management, tracking and improving customer experience.
NOTE:- Candidates with previous experience in Electric Vehicles or Automobile sector will be preferred.