B.E: Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Relevant Exp: 4-10 years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Understanding of electric vehicle components like – Motors, Controllers, – Motors, Controllers, – Motors, Controllers, DCDC converters, chargers, batteries, BMS etc.
Technical feasibility analysis for customer requirements
· Experience in the field of Embedded Systems significantly in the Automotive domain
· Basic Knowledge of Embedded hardware and power electronics
· Knowledge in Design Verification/Validation Planning (DVP)
· Knowledge of FMEA
· Knowledge about Integrity or DOORS.
· Microprocessors and Microcontrollers knowledge
· Hands-on experience with MS Office (Word and Excel), MPP
· Basic Knowledge of communication tools e.g. CANoe, CAN analyser etc
· Hands-on experience with test & measurement equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, power supplies etc.
· Good command over written English & ability to write technical reports with attention to details.
Basic Knowledge of HIL tools e.g. NI Labview Veristand
Knowledge and experiences in safety related regulations and standards (IEC 61508 or ISO 26262)
· Customer requirements analysis during acquisition as well as during product development.
· Generating/Creating System requirements by market survey, benchmarking.
· Architecture development for EV components – Motors, Controllers, DCDC converters, chargers.
· Coordinate with internal domains to prepare technical proposals.
· Primary customer interface for technical topics.
· Support software development, Hardware development, Integration and validation team
· Review of Hardware and Software requirements
· Analysis of customer requirement to derive software and hardware and mechanical design.
· Coordination / conflict resolution (technical)-different domains (SW/HW/MD/Testing)
· Generating EOL and Burn in test specs
· Coordinate with CFT for design transfer to production