Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- Lead CCF (Controlled Customer Fleet) and pre-VLO (vehicle launch operations) activities to drive the best product quality in launch phases and ensure quick reactivity to reported issues with cross functional teams.
- Drive the actions with cross functional teams (Engg./Manf./Quality/Sourcing/Systems) to ensure closure of 100% issues reported from field during vehicle launch stage with sense of urgency
- Ensure the completion of end to end cycle of Field Concern Handling
- Escalate the issues that need immediate leadership attention
- Make / Plan filed visit to witness the Major customer irritants or complaints
- Lead team of Warranty Analysis and Predictive analytics to address field concerns and take corrective actions based on prediction results on Warranty Claims and [art failures
- Release / share (dashboard results periodically) monthly MIS results of Field Concerns for leadership reporting, with countermeasure (including trajectory to meet target, with mitigation plans, where required / applicable).
- Communication to field teams on Product improvements and Critical Engineering changes to make awareness (release product improvement bulletins)
- Closely coordinate with Service team to educate the customer on product usages / improvements for improved customer experience
Key Skills Required
- Hands on experience in 2 Wheeler/4W major OEMS in handling field quality @ manager level etc.
- Extensive knowledge on part failure and analysis in automobile industry, including hand son vehicle quality experience
- Conversant with EV part functions and failure analysis.
- People Management, Conflict Management
- Hands on experience in Quality Problem Solving Tools like QC Story, 8D Problem Solving, FMEA etc.
- Hands on experience in MS office.
- Basic Knowledge in SAP.
- Conversant in tools like Knowledge on IATF16949 and ISO 9001:2015.
Experience8 Years +