|● Develop control algorithms and various control strategies for an electric vehicle using model-based methods
● Perform simulation and analysis of electric vehicle powertrain components
● Plan and perform vehicle control algorithm development, testing/verification on dynamometer facility, hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) or software-in-the-loop (SIL) systems
● Work as part of a fast-paced, diverse team of professionals supporting component development and subsystem and vehicle integration
● Help and support other group and engineers to solve the technical issues in the process of control system development, testing, and vehicle integration
● Contribute ideas in a collaborative, supportive team environment
● Ability to understand requirements and translate them into suitable solution architecture
|● Experience in Vehicle powertrain controls field.
● Experience in vehicle controls (Powertrain Control functions)
– Determination & management of various torque requests
|– Vehicle start-up sequencing
– Torque management during various failure conditions like CAN, Temperature sensor, Encoder/Resolver, Cooling system failure, PRNDL failure, etc.
– Torque management during regenerative braking
– Torque management during ABS intervention
– Torque management to control high cell or low cell voltage conditions.
– Hill Assist controls
– Torque management during drive faults
– Throttle redundancy
– Brake redundancy