Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Develop business logic as well communication protocols on Linux platform running on multi core ARM SoC.
- Participate in development of local and distributed control and management subsystems for next generation high capacity AC and DC charger targeted towards fleet.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and globally with hardware and cloud engineering teams to define specifications, features, and APIs.
- Play active role in improving internal software engineering process like diagnostic, test automation and build process
- B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate from reputed Engineering college with computer science/IT branch (IIT, NIT, REC)
- 1-5 years of experience in developing application using C/C++ using Linux.
- Strong expertise in data structure and algorithms
- Strong expertise in C++ and OOPS concepts
- Strong expertise in IPC
- Working knowledge of C and shell scripts
- Desirable to have knowledge of Design Principles and Design Patterns
- SOLID principles, Architectural Patterns (Layered, n-Tier, Microservices)
- Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Builder, Adaptor, Command, Observer, strategy
- Familiarity of computer architecture (RISC, Pipelining, Data/Address Bus)
- Familiarity of Operating System concepts like Process, thread, schedular, memory management
- Familiarity with Linux build tool chain
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Facial and gesture recognition using tensorflow and openCV is a plus.