Position : Analog Validation Engineer
What will you be doing in this role?
- You will be working on validation of translator and logic parts
- You will be involved in driving performance and efficiency of validation solutions of the products under development
- You will have the ownership of defining overall automated silicon bench validation plan and schedule – get to best cycle time entitlement
- You will be involved in planning for validation to “break” the devices to determine where potential marginalities and issues could arise above/beyond the given specifications.
- You will get the opportunity to understand system-level and customer-driven use cases in validation to meet and exceed product requirements
- You will drive validation reviews and work with design, systems, verification, test, applications and program management during new product development
- You will help in developing required hardware and system boards for first-pass success.
- You will help in developing software to automate the test cases to achieve best coverage at the highest efficiency.
- You will define long-term validation roadmap of capabilities, flows and methodologies to continuously improve productivity.
- You will test and troubleshoot devices in the lab to identify device performance issues. Work with design to identify root cause and proposed fix for each issue.
- You will ensure close tracking of validation to timely closure and documentation of validation plans and reports.
- You will identify risks from definition to ramp and be adaptable to support additional validation requests that arise during the debug and ramp-up phases without impacting on-going milestones.
- You will get opportunity to communicate with internal and external customers to align on validation activities, key system-level use cases, customer test procedures, etc.
What do we expect from you?
- Work with designers to understand the IP Specification, design and architecture and prepare validation plan
- Hands-on experience in automated silicon validation
- Good back ground in analog and mixed signal board design and layout
- Strong and proven track record of LabVIEW based automation software development
- Should be able to work with the team to drive device debug and root cause analysis
- Well versed in statistical process control for data analysis
- Very good hardware and test software troubleshooting skills
- Be Responsible for the teams delivery
Preferred Skills/ Experience
2-4years of experience in validation and have a knack of solving challenging problems.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Services