Position : Labview Developer
- Provide production test support for contract manufacturer (electrical, software and automated test systems)
- Design and implement new hardware/software test systems to ensure assemblies and systems were assembled correctly
- Manage schedule deadlines for new or revised test systems
- Create and maintain specification, design, and validation protocol documents as well as validation reports. Requires working closely with software and quality engineering teams.
- Maintaining source control of software
- Third party software compatibility with LabVIEW
- Implement and train personnel on site at the contract manufacturer
- Review and approve contract manufacture’s ECO’s/DCO’s related to test process and validation documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science background preferred.
- Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) and Certifications related to any Test Management Software’s – Preferred
- 6 plus years of test validation experience within the manufacturing environment – Preferably Medical Industry
- At least 3 years of experience on Test Automation/Management Software’s like TestStand, TestView, TestRack, Ranorex in utilizing a LabVIEW/Any third-party code module and creating test sequences using different process models, log test results, and generate test reports. – Preferably TestView
- Understand Test Protocols and implement Test Automation with LabVIEW and Test Management Softwares – Experience on GUI Testing is preferred
- Experienced with creating engineering changes in PLM systems as well as software source code control.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability work in a cross functional team environment while building relationships within as well as outside the organization.
Information Technology and ServicesElectrical/Electronic Manufacturing