Position : MCAL Autosar Validation
Areas of Responsibility:
· Participate and contribute to requirements elicitation and definition phase of the project.
· Develop Test Architecture, Specification and Test script for MCAL device drivers.
· Software Validation of device drivers (Eg: MCU, SPI, I2C, CAN, LIN, Ethernet, MEMORY, Timers, ADC, and PWM etc.) and safety software in an independent/RTOS environment on Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers.
· Support CoC Head with WBS definition and Estimations.
· Develop Test Strategy and institutionalize the methods and related templates to enable the usage of the tools and test equipment wherever required/possible.
· Envisage, implement, institutionalize and maintain the verification and validation methods and infrastructure (e.g. automation to improve quality and efficiency in terms of cost and time )
· Drive innovation in the form of new advancements (test methods/tools, test automation, test infrastructure).
· Institutionalize software test processes compliant with Automotive standards (e.g. ISO26262, ASPICE).
· Ownership of reviews – Test Specifications & Scripts
· A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in Device Driver software testing which includes a good know how of standard software development Life Cycle.
· Experience in AUTOSAR MCAL and exposure to ISO26262.
· Embedded system software development or Validation using C, assembly languages.
· Experience in the usage of LabView, NI, FPGA, oscilloscopes, logic analysers, power benches etc.
· Experience in embedded system development tools such as compilers, debuggers (PLS, Lauterbach), static analysers etc.
· Working experience in scripting languages such as Perl, python etc.
· Experience in the development/maintenance of the test automation and continuous integration frameworks
· Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), real-time systems
· Working experience on multicore platforms
· Ability and willingness to work with multi-disciplinary teams.
· Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Information Technology & Services