Position : Validation Engineer
- Validation of translator and logic parts
- Improve performance and efficiency of validationsolutions of the products under development
- Define overall automated silicon benchvalidation plan and schedule – get to best cycle time entitlement
- Plan for validation to “break” the devices todetermine where potential marginalities and issues could arise above/beyond thegiven specifications.
- Comprehend system-level and customer-driven usecases in validation to meet and exceed product requirements
- Drive validation reviews and work with design,systems, verification, test, applications and program management during newproduct development
- Develop required hardware and system boards forfirst-pass success.
- Develop software to automate the test cases toachieve best coverage at the highest efficiency.
- Define long-term validation roadmap ofcapabilities, flows and methodologies to continuously improve productivity.
- Test and troubleshoot devices in the lab toidentify device performance issues. Work with design to identify root cause andproposed fix for each issue.
- Ensure close tracking of validation to timelyclosure and documentation of validation plans and reports.
- Identify risks from definition to ramp and beadaptable to support additional validation requests that arise during the debugand ramp-up phases without impacting on-going milestones.
- Communicate with internal and external customersto align on validation activities, key system-level use cases, customer testprocedures, etc.
What do we expect from you? (Mini Qualifications)
- Work with the designers to understand the IPSpecification, design and architecture and prepare validation plan
- Hands-on experience in automated siliconvalidation
- Good back ground in analog and mixed signalboard design and layout
- Strong and proven track record of LabVIEW basedautomation software development
- Should be able to work with the team to drivedevice debug and root cause analysis
- Well versed in statistical process control fordata analysis
- Very good hardware and test softwaretroubleshooting skills
- Responsible for the team delivery
- Minimum education (Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be considered for this position, please apply.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Information Technology and Services Computer Software