Position :R&D Engineer
- Understanding and translating relevant requirement specification to product requirement specification for one or more modules/functionalities in concerned product area.
- Reviewing and validating the technical estimation done by the development team at module level.
- Performing detailed impact analysis of major changes or enhancements concerning his modules.
- Preparing functional specification or implementation proposals for concerned modules.
- Responsible for coding and unit testing of assigned modules in the project.
- Evaluating designs, technical alternatives and supporting release management activities.
- Providing inputs, reviewing the technical documentation such as user manual, release notes and product bulletins for the developed software products.
- Reviewing the technical documents and software applications/products created during the product life cycle to meet the product quality goals.
- Providing technical support to the technical and testing team for verification and validation of the products.
- Providing training to internal groups as needed on product requirements, product development processes and systems on Power System.
- Assessing the technical risks and ensuring the mitigation/contingency plans are identified and executed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- B.E/M.Tech/Ph-D with minimum 3-8 years of experience in Power System.
- Minimum 2-8 years of experience in design, engineering and commissioning of Power System domain.
- Technical know-how of Power System, protection, control & monitoring technology solutions, software development tools, power system simulation (MATLAB/PSCAD).
- Good in verbal and written communication.
More About Us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology