Position : Systems Engineer
- Modeling of control systems for semiconductor tools
- Build physical models coupled with experimental data
- Construct lumped parameter models of multi-physics dynamic systems, specifically involving servo mechanisms, fluid flow, thermal, electrical networks (RLC and transistor circuits), etc.
- Decompose system into functional sub-systems, develop physics-based and data-driven dynamic plant models.
- Work on the thermal, flow, plasma, electrical and controls aspects of the system; Build complex system level models.
- Work with the cross-functional teams to deliver high fidelity model-based controls.
- Develop and execute test plans that generate data to calibrate and validate the models.
- Generate and present high-quality technical reports and interface documents to internal stake holders.
- MS/PhD in physical science, engineering or applied mathematics discipline. Ph.D. highly desirable. (ME, ChemE, EE/EC, or related field)
- More than 5 years of experience in dynamic modeling and simulation skills using systems simulation software such as Matlab/Simulink, Simscape, AMESim, Modelica/Dymola, Easy5.
- Knowledge of high-level scripting languages such as Matlab, Python etc.
- Knowledge of transport phenomena, plasma physics, reaction kinetics and vacuum physics.
- Drive projects independently and multi-tasking without losing effectiveness.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on experimentation experience is desirable.
- Familiarity with time and frequency domain techniques to analyze signals and systems.
- SISO and MIMO control system design techniques. Experience with classical loop shaping techniques, feedback and feed forward design. Optimal control and general familiarity with optimization techniques.
- Exposure to adaptive control techniques.
- Understanding finite precision effects and other issues dealing with implementing control systems.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology