Position : Applied Scientist II
In this role, you will…
- Develop and build ML models that are deployed to production systems.
- Build data pipelines necessary to collect and curate data for training large scale machine learning models.
- Propose and validate hypothesis to direct our business and product road map.
- Work with engineers to build low latency and scalable ML models.
- Focus on identifying and solving customer problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- Take complete ownership of the problem, and collaborate/mentor with your peers to deliver the right technical solution and business outcomes.
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world’s leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Bangalore, India.
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience building ML models and deploying them to production.
- A strong ability in understanding statistical models and analyze them to provide rigorous solutions for business needs.
- Excellent data visualization and written communication skills to translate complex models and analysis results into simple terms.
- Hands on development experience in C++, Java, or other OOP language.
- Experiencing with programming in R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting languages.
- Expertise in Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well and discuss complex topics with both technical and business audiences.
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval theory and practice
- Strong experience with Shell and Python scripting languages
- Experience with PySpark, Hive and Map/Reduce technologies
- Experience with SQL language
- Able to thrive in a small team environment.
- Strong sense of ownership with an entrepreneurial ‘think big’ mind-set
Company – ADCI – Karnataka
Job ID: A1216539
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services