Position : Computer Vision Engineer
- Develop /improve state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms, apps and examples to deliver to customers worldwide .
- Enable an easy means to use OpenCV function calls from MATLAB.
- Participate in planning and prioritizing, write functional specifications and design reviews
- Implement and test algorithms using MATLAB and C++ on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh platforms
- Collaborate with other developers, quality engineers, usability specialists, and documentation writers
- Expertise with Computer Vision
- Expertise with C++
- Expertise with MATLAB
- Experience with OpenCV
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Ph.D. or M.S. and 4+ years of experience in solving computer vision problems
- A broad foundation in computer vision theory and algorithms
- Experience with MATLAB and C++
- Software development experience
- Excellent communications and team skills
- Experience in the area of 3-D vision: camera calibration, multi-view geometry.
- Familiarity with machine learning and deep learning
Research Consulting Engineering