Position : External Integration Software Engineer
Responsibilities We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled software engineer who is willing to adapt their technical skillsets to meet the ever-changing needs of the computing world.
As a member of the team you will
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of MATLAB’s integration with popular frameworks such as AWS CloudFormation, ARM Templates, JupyterHub, JupyterLab, GitHub, etc.
- Solve open problems in systems design and architecture.
- Coordinate with teams across the globe to deliver production level software.
- Stay abreast with the latest developments of the cloud computing eco-system.
- Help define the external integration SDK of MATLAB and our other products
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Prior exposure to the following is a strong plus:
- Cloud technologies, like AWS.
- Containerization technologies, like Docker.
- Container orchestration systems, like Kubernetes.
- Continuous Integration & delivery systems, like Travis CI or Jenkins.
- Demonstrated ability to dive into and work with large code bases.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Software
- Project Management
- Information Technology