Position : FPGA Engineer for Image Processing and Computer Vision
- You will understand, design and develop HDL architecture for image processing and computer vision algorithms.
- You will prototype, integrate, evaluate, and demonstrate end to end workflows on hardware platforms.
- You will participate in all aspects of the development process, from planning, to design reviews, implementation, code reviews and testing with cross-functional teams.
- You will concentrate on developing tools and technologies that will aid efficient HDL code generation for different hardware platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in/with HDL’s
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- M.Tech/ME in EC, CS, or Computer Engineering with 3+ years industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience with HDL design concepts and hardware architecture.
- Experience with RTL simulation, implementation and verification tools.
- Knowledge of Image Processing and Computer Vision.
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL programming.
- Knowledge of static timing analysis.
- Experience with OOPs concepts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong team player with good analytical skills.
- Proactive and rigorous, with strong problem solving capability.
- Self-motivated individual with little guidance and with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group is desired.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) including automated build and development environments.
- Experience in working with MATLAB or Simulink is a plus.
- Experience in prototyping Vision or Deep learning applications on FPGAs is a plus.
- Knowledge of Model Based Design and Code Generation is a plus.
- Computer Software