Gradeup (Gradestack Learning Pvt Ltd)
Position :Senior Data Analyst
What You’ll Do:
- Analysing complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision-makers
- Develop and run ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and support data driven decision making using tableau and SQL
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs
- Partner with product management to set KPIs, build & support dashboards/report that measure these KPIs to drive usage & retention improvement and support strategic decisions
- Conduct sanity checks of the analysis output based on reasoning and common sense, and be able to do a rigorous self QC Skills Required
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience with querying massive scale data with Hive and Big Query is preferred
- Expert in Tableau, Excel Pivots, Data Studio
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modelling.
- Experience with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Education Management
- Information Technology & Services