Position : Senior Analog Design Engineer
- To be part of a highly skilled and challenging high speed PHY design team working on the latest technology nodes (12nm and below).
- Take ownership of analog sub-blocks inside the PHY and drive the specification and implementation. It includes transistor and block level design, simulation, reliability and mixed mode simulations etc.
- Drive layout of complex blocks through mask designers. Conform to complex process rules as well as DFM.
- Participate in design reviews both internally and potentially with customers to explain design choices and robustness. Work with people across multiple sites including overseas.
- Help with creating IP EDA views: Behavioral/Verilog-A, timing views, abstract etc.
- Participate in silicon bring up, characterization, & perform correlations against models & simulations.
- Mentor and supervise junior engineers.
- Equal opportunity position with excellent pay package!
- Circuit design experience in analog/mixed signal CMOS circuits in deep sub-micron technologies (5 – 40 nm) in High speed Memory interfaces (DDR3/4/5, LPDDR3/4x/5, GDDR5/6) or SerDes Interfaces (PCIe, MIPI, HDMI, USB, SATA etc).
- Prior experience in taking full ownership of at least on of the sub-blocks like PLL, DLL, CDR, high speed receiver with equalization, transmitter front end and high speed data path.
- High speed I/O cell designs such as DDR, LVDS, HSTL, CML.
- Power Delivery circuits such as Bandgap, LDO, Bias circuits.
- Strong fundamental knowledge for AMS design, Advanced CMOS and FinFet technologies.
- Understanding of Mismatch analysis & Monte-Carlo methodology/sims, transistor level Circuit level noise analysis. Understanding of device physics & deep-sub micron issues.
- Supervision of complex and/or sensitive analog layout and defining IP floorplan
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Cadence ADE, Spectre, AMS verification, EM/IR flows, MATLAB, Calibre etc.
- Working knowledge of Mixed mode simulation, Signal Integrity and ESD desired.
- M.S./M.Tech, BS/BE (Electronics)
- Experience Required : 4-10 Years
- Consumer Electronics
- Computer Software
- Information Technology