Position : Software Engineer in Test – Simulation Visualization
Specific tasks will include:
- Design, code, debug, and maintain automated test suites for Simulation Visualization features.
- Design and develop comprehensive test strategies based on functional and design specifications of Scopes Applications
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Collaborate with all other engineers and developers to resolve product bugs.
- A bachelor’s degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master’s degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Programming experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD)
- Experience in developing automated tests for simulation and visualization-based applications.
- Experience with Handle Graphics and Simulink is a plus
- Hands on experience in using Jira and Confluence tools is a plus
- Exposure to continuous integration systems is a plus
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job alerts, stories, and company updates.
Quality Assurance Other Engineering