Position : Art Director/Graphic Designe
Roles & Responsibilities
- A Visual Designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves understanding requirement and their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
- A visual designer works to a brief agreed with the Category, Sr Visual Designer or Art Director. They develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the Business objectives.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Understanding of digital platforms and their importance is highly required.
- Understanding of apps, Operating systems like android, iOS & web app will be mandatory.
- Following the design Style guide & road map & thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Conceptualising finalised ideas and concepts to their leader or manager.
- Working with a wide range of channels, Offline, Online Digital & affiliate contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches for the creative campaign where it’s required working on layouts and art working pages ready for print.
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in Fashion Trends, emerging tools, web exposure, color knowledge developing interactive design working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Marketing & Advertising