Position : Associate Product Manager
Role & Requirements
If you’ve made it till here, then you’re probably interested in the role 🙂
- You help manage the product development process conception through design, development, release and iteration along with a product owner and a team
- You leverage user research, usability studies, market research, experiments and data analysis and translate them into requirements that solve real problems for a large set of users
- You lead and support initiatives to drive user feedback/ research, acting as a ‘voice of the customer’
- You ensure that product decisions are based on strong logical rigour and in-depth analysis, and value data over opinions
SOUND LIKE YOU?
We’re looking for someone dynamic and you’ll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role.
- 6 months to 3 years of experience in delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet products with stellar design taste and product instincts
- Hands on, well structured, good attention to detail, ready to stretch and with high customer empathy.
- Experience with core Analytics, understanding funnels, and running data driven experimentations is a plus
- Experience of building or working with an early stage tech product startup would be a plus
- Experience with product marketing, understanding marketing funnels and developing and driving marketing strategies is a plus
- Ability to break down complex problems, identify use cases and solutions that can be reused across multiple areas
- Self-starter who thinks creatively and laterally to create a product that is central to the success of the business
- Experience with developing mobile products, technologies and platforms are strongly desired
- Experience in A/B Testing and/or similar methodologies to conduct experiments to validate hypotheses
- Comfortable with working with Good written and oral communication skills and a great team player
- A flat and transparent culture
- Flexible working hours – No fixed Checkin/Checkout
- Unlimited Snacks, food, and drinks on the house
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Softwares
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
At Hike, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, ethnicity or disability status.
Product Management Marketing
Information Technology and Services Computer Software Internet