Position : Graphic Designer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create/Review/Recreate high-quality designs based on customer request useful for production ensuring that the designs meet our design standards and customer expectations in a professional and efficient manner enabling exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Proactively raise issues regarding systems, tools, performance and processes.
- Understand our customers and their businesses, backgrounds as well as culture
- Understanding of our product and service offerings and their use for our customers’ business
- Expert at designing skills like Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills, etc. and demonstrate the use of this expertise in creating creative, professional design solutions that meet our customer’s needs.
- Involving in activities that induces continuous improvement in the skills required for the role.
- Willingness to work across multiple workflows and across changing shift times (including night shift)
What you bring in to Cimpress (Must have skills & knowledge)
- Degree/diploma course in Graphics designing from a renowned institute or university
- Expert at using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop i.e. demonstrates a high level of understanding about existing commercial designing software applications/CAD tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Advance level of Designing Skills such as Typography, Color Theory, Layout Skills etc.
- Exhibits creativity skills as required to ensure customer satisfaction
- Strong ethical behavior combined with passion, commitment and drive for delivering high quality designs in an efficient manner
- English Language/Communication: Reading Comprehension – Intermediate; Writing Skills – Intermediate; Verbal Communication – Basic
- Working Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software applications/CAD tools
- Adaptability to ongoing improvements and changes, rejects cynicism
- Demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Applies customer satisfaction-oriented approach in his/her daily tasks.
- Aptitude for learning & continuous improvement
- Receptive to receive and share feedback, has self-awareness
- Has a growth mindset for the self-learning and improvement.
- Able to work effectively across different cultures
What you will get in return:
- Salary as best in Industry
- MNC Culture with weekly 5 days working
- Learning opportunities for self-development
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided transportation* & Canteen* facility
- Group Insurance, Mediclaim, Gratuity etc.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering
- Information Technology