4-7 yrs, preferably in Product development for OEM ,
2-wheeler tyre / Passenger car tyre product development , interaction with automobile OEM’s
OE and Customer complaint handling
– PRODUCT DEVELOMENT FOR OEM CUSTOMERS & REPLCEMENET MARKET CUSTOMERS :
capture OEM’s[ Original equipment manufactures ] requirements and
identify new product development or existing product improvement needs.
and do bench mark tyre analysis for New product development and
improvement of existing products.
– OEM interaction, Market visit, meeting with customers, Market
analysis and understanding of product performance requirements
inputs from market visits, competitor activities analysis and customer
sales feedback in developing more application based products within set
– Analysis of market return (claims) , generate monthly claim
analysis report and do failed tyre analysis to
identify improvement opportunities for existing products .
– Initiate development projects for new products based on
the market gaps or improvement projects for existing products.
– Tech review meeting CFT members sign off product specifications
– Lead New product development CFT meetings and review of
– Organize and coordinate with the testing team for indoor and
outdoor test requirements of OEM
– Coordinate with various internal agencies for homologation of
tyres. Initiate and
organize homologation and certifications for new
the test procedures and performance requirements as per OEM/Legal
products on the field through ‘Product evaluation centers’, through
testing team and collect feedback.