Ola Electric Mobility Pvt. Ltd
Position : Product Management
Roles and Responsibilities:
The first problem to solve in electric mobility is charging: users need a dependable, convenient, and affordable replacement for the petrol pump. By making electric easy for commercial vehicles that deliver a disproportionate share of kilometers travelled, we can jumpstart the electric vehicle revolution.
Towards this, at Ola Electric, we are primarily focused on deploying charging and battery swapping networks focused on the commercial electric vehicle segment.
In this role, as a Product Management,
● You will define, execute and deliver the product roadmap for charging & swapping stations to be deployed on the Ola Electric platform.
● You will be the primary custodian for the end-user experience at the station, for both consumers of service (driver-partners), enablers of the service (station executives).
● You will also participate in developing the overall business strategy towards improving the efficiency of our station operations and will own all initiatives in this roadmap, enabled and driven by technology/engineering interventions.
● You will work very closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including and not limited to operations team, software developers, embedded engineers, data scientists, service designers and business analysts.
● You will – at any point in time – be juggling on multiple projects within the workstream,
at different stages of product development. Mentor and Manage Product Managers and Senior Product Managers
Experience & Skills:
For this position,
We prefer someone who has displayed a track record of:
● Building user-centric product experiences, preferably with a service flow
● Solving & scaling zero-to-one problems or greenfield initiatives
● Managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
And who demonstrates the following soft skills:
● Comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic environment
● Strong interpersonal skills & ability to lead through influence
● Bias for action, in a very fast-paced result-oriented work cultureBrownie points, if you have built/scaled an IOT product
● 12+ years of prior experience in a product company
● 6+ years of prior product management experience in an internet based company
● Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an analytically-heavy discipline such as Engineering, Economics, Physics or Mathematics (or work experience to that effect)
● MBA degree from premier institute / prior startup experience will be preferred
● Prior software development experience will be preferred
- Seniority level : Director
- Employment type : Full-time
- Job function : Information Technology
- Industries : Automotive