Institute for Career Studies | ICS Careers
Position : Product Designer
We are looking for an experienced UX/ UI designer who thrives in chaos. The candidate will be responsible for building clear and effective user experience for our customers working with the Product Management team.
We strongly believe in the Lean company philosophy. You will create MVPs, Prototypes, incremental rollouts, and simple tests to validate ideas and iterate rapidly.
• As a UI & UX designer you will work with Product Managers and Tech team to deliver a powerful brand and user experience for our users
• Create wireframes, mockups and final design across all platforms
• Define UI Standards, Process, Guidelines, and Repository for future use
• Help Product Manager to access the impact of UI & UX changes to User Acquisition, Engagement and Drive Revenue
• Maintain a repository of templates to be used for future designs
• Support the product manager with various tasks linked to product definition
• Perform competitive analysis and come up with best in class design solutions
What are we looking for?
• Proficient in Visual Design and Wireframing tools
• A strong portfolio
• A strong understanding of User experience design best practices
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Relevant experience in designing Ed Tech products or products targeting students preferred but not mandatory
• Strong understanding of platform-specific (Responsive Web, iOS, Android) visual frameworks, and best-practice interaction guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design or related field of study
• 2+ years of experience in IT Product Design (Web and App)
Design Information Technology
Education Management Information Technology and Services