Position : Product Designer
- Drive product and design ideation, planning and prioritization of our diverse range of products and features
- Drive user research, create detailed user journeys, and take appropriate design decisions backed by user-behavior and data. Define design strategies by analyzing data models and derive best practices within the team.
- Work closely with cross-disciplinary teams including Product, Engineering, Marketing and various Business teams to deliver delightful customer experiences.
- Strategize, develop, and extend the visual design systems and pattern libraries by coming up with new and innovative solutions that suit the One Impression brand.
- Lead creative and holistic thinking across our products and conduct design reviews and meetings as needed.
- Provide thought leadership on usability and user-centered design principles. Evangelize design within and outside the organization.
- Brainstorm and create new directions that One Impression can take in our quest to make democratize the Influencer Industry
- Good at problem-solving and finding solutions through design with keeping technology and business constraints in mind
- Will be the user gatekeeper throughout the discovery, design, and development of every product and its features.
- Communicate interaction design flows based on user journey to stakeholders.
- Create user journey, user persona, user scenarios, user stories, page flows and
- translate them to wireframes that meet product feature goals.
- Work closely with Product Manager, and front-end engineer to ensure the user goals
- are met throughout the journey.
- Analyze heatmap, google analytics and other data to make better decisions to meet
- user goals.
- Suggest interaction design variations to AB test various UI interactions.
Ideal Candidate, and you are?
Someone who believes that good design has a critical role in solving every problem. You know design is not just how things look and feel, but also how every process evolves. You love products and have great creative skills. You want to own and be responsible for designing and driving products to completion. You respect the grid and hate all the half-pixel aligned icons.
As a Design Lead, We Expect You To Have
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development processes
- 2+ years of experience in consumer product design (UX/UI).
- Keen on understanding the short and long-term goals of the product and business.
- Excellent understanding of behavioral analytics and you go by data-driven decisions.
- A good understanding of Frontend principles from an engineering point of view.
- Keen on applying user research, user-needs validation, and usability evaluation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to clearly articulate design
- decisions to the leadership.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- A strong sense of the process for building product experiences including best practices for
- design deliverables including mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- You can confidently articulate UX design rationale and enjoy leading conversations with teams and key stakeholders.
We’d love it if you:
- Understand the Indian and global Advertising sector
- Are passionate about building brilliant products to drive customer and company
- Have some enterprise-facing product experience under your belt
- Know how to use data in powerful ways to better understand your customer base
- Have an eye for intuitive and minimalist design
- Thrive on proving that speed and quality can go hand in hand
- Are a team player who believes that that the whole is greater than the sum of its
- parts; you rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Perks and benefits of being part of the One Impression Crew:
- A hugely eventful market to chase with a deep understanding of how social networks operate
- Access to brand launch events
- A learning environment that encourages experimenting in different areas and skills
- Company support in pursuing educational programs
- Bold and modern work guidelines
- An open and highly productive work environment
- Some hands-on experience with Frontend, Programming, API Integration, and Product Management.
- Experience with various analytics tools like Mixpanel, Amplitude, New Relic, Localytics, etc
Marketing and Advertising