Position : Product Manager
- Understand customer needs, perform detailed technical, market research & design product use cases to drive data security product features
- Work with the UX team to develop delightful user experiences for identified product use cases
- Work with the documentation team to thoroughly document product capabilities and features and deliver as self-service product documentation for customers
- Closely work with and guide engineering teams in fast-paced sprints to build and deliver key product features & experiences on Druva Cloud Platform
- Work with engineering, customer success, customers to understand and drive areas of improvement needed in the product
- Work with the product managers, marketing team to build key product marketing collateral and deliver field sales team training.
- Partner with sales teams, solution architects to present product value & benefits to customers. Engage in discussions with customer to understand their problems, answer questions about the product and educate them about the value of the product.
- Bachelors degree in engineering, MBA would be a plus
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience as a Product Owner
- Writing detailed product requirements
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience as a developer.
- Worked in an Agile environment (SCRUM/Kanban). Advantage
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Driving and implementing a solution set across development teams; working closely with Engineering teams to deliver products and with customers to ensure goals are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to present and analyze technical information and strategies
Product Management Marketing
Information Technology and Services Computer Software Internet