Position : Product Manager
- You will be understanding our customer’s requirements through primary and secondary research.
- You will be initiating lead development of the product and feature roadmap
- You will be Preparing and Identifying, conceptualizing, and prototyping our several customer’s engagements through apps and websites.
- You will be helping us in improving operations and setting new business goals by designing/improving processes.
- As part of the product team of NoBroker, you will be involved in having a lot of interactions with business, operations, and customer servicing team.
- You will be responsible for driving new feature development from start to finish – write specs, work cross-functionally with the engineering team, design our data team to launch features, analyze results, and make iterations.
- You will be playing a key role in Owning the strategy, roadmap, and KPI for a key product area.
- Preparing roadmaps for product features and ensure time to market is achieved by resource planning in advance.
- Take logical, data-driven decisions on product features which are highly influenceable on customer engagement and conversion
- Take the consumer experience to the next level by building a world-class product.
- Ability to understand the customer pain point and a strong desire to solve the problem in the best possible/innovative way Experience with data analysis using SQL and spreadsheets.
- Passion for user experience, design, and experimentation
- Self-confidence, go-getter attitude and a great team player
- Experience in Product Management with consumer internet based company is a must.
- Ability to learn and pick up new tools and technologies to help the team deliver.
- Familiarity with programming and software development process is a must-have along with the ability to understand consumer behavior and requirements.
- Ability to suggest and consider alternative solutions to any given problem and Identify bottlenecks and help the team to resolve issues.
- Should have experience of working in a cross-functional environment.
- Should be from a top-tier engineering college (IITs). MBA from a premier business school (IIMs/ISB) is a plus
- We love start-ups. Any prior experience building or working in a start-up will add advantage.
Product Management Engineering
Real Estate Internet Computer Software