Position : Senior User Interface Designer
- Bring user-centered design (UCD) process methods to digital solutions from concept to launch by creating site maps, wireframes, visual design, prototypes, and key UX documentation.
- Consolidate and translate research findings, team input, client needs/strategy and brand characteristics into authentic and usable interface solutions.
- Produce estimates that are accurate, consistent, and achievable, that lead to the delivery of successful outcomes
- Successfully & independently advocate the need and value of data driven design to internal and external stakeholders
- Handle increasingly complex and/or large scale projects within estimations (on time/within budget)
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of department best practices
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Bachelors Degree from a reputed design program/Course/Institure
- 5+ years of professional experience in an interaction design role with product management experience
- Mastery of Sketch and prototyping tools
- A strong portfolio that showcases your knowledge of design principles and information architecture, interaction design, and visual design skills across multiple platforms and form-factors
- Ability to guide, educate, and work with clients to design user experiences and interactions that successfully meet product needs
- Proficiency designing for responsive web, native iOS, and native Android platforms
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to clearly articulate complex ideas
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in Engineering, or Consulting.
- Collaborative—can work in cross-functional teams
- Has experience in AI/ML or date science with respect to product in previous organizations
- Have a UI/UX Background with product management degree and skills
- Expereince or Knowledge of Motion graphics is preffered
NAYAN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
At NAYAN, we don’t just work but we celebrate it, we support each other, we are a team which is going to change the future. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization
- Information Services
- Information Technology & Services