Position : User Experience Designer
Role & Responsibilities
Adobe Design is seeking a Senior Experience Designer to join our Business & Administrative team. We’re looking for thought leaders with enterprise experience who can help craft the big picture while never losing sight of important details. This person will concept, plan, and deliver end-to-end user experiences and next-generation workflows that will help define how Enterprises & SMB’s utilize Adobe’s solutions. The ideal candidate should possess an excellent sense of creative strategy that enables them to communicate, negotiate, and drive design solutions for our products.
What you’ll be working on
- Translate complex design problems, user pain points, and research findings into practical and impactful design solutions
- Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers, in drafting and brainstorming initial concepts
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts, conveying design ideas via sketches, wireframes, hi-fidelity mockups, prototypes, and/or animations
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests
- Create iterative designs that meet product objectives, fit within Adobe Design guidelines, and respond to feedback and usability testing
- Strive to elevate the product by crafting elegant visual design systems from modern UI patterns and trends, from concept to execution
- Support and collaborate with development teams throughout the implementation cycle
- Articulate strategy behind design decisions and participate in regular peer reviews.
- Be an advocate for the user & lead by example.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 5+ years experience in UX design with a proven track record of success, including 3 or more years with enterprise products or services
- Ability to clearly articulate a problem space and design solutions that meet users needs and business goals
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and efficiently produce high quality professional work
- Ability to think holistically about how the UI will scale in the future and integrate with other systems
- Experience conducting and analyzing user research
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a loosely defined agile and lean design environment
- Skilled in design software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar tools.
- Information Technology & Services
- Product Management