Position : Application Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in Java, C++, Python, Web Services (RESTful, SOAP), SQL.
- Experience developing business application, system integration and/or IT development.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in business application development/implementation.
- Experience implementing, customizing and/or integrating third-party applications within business enterprise software.
- Understand software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our technology life cycle, collaboration and spaces, service delivery management, data and business intelligence among others.
- Work closely with analysts and business process owners to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Build internal solutions, with custom front ends (web, mobile) and backend services that automate business processes.
- Maintain highest levels of development practices including: technical design; solution development; systems configuration; test documentation/execution; issue identification and resolution; writing clean, modular and self-sustaining code, with repeatable quality and predictability.
- Information Services
- Information Technology