Position : Build & Installer Engineer
- Set-up, configure and deploy build infrastructure spanning multiple build agents.
- Maintain and enhance the stability and reliability of build infrastructure through development of tools and constantly seek and implement better processes.
- Develop installer/packages (.msm, .msi, .nipkg, .exe) using WIX, ORCA and some inhouse tools for multiple application and driver software.
- Interact closely with the respective stakeholders across NI.
- Monitor, analyze and research technology trends in build infrastructure and installer development and leverage them appropriately.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior engineers and technicians.
- Facilitate decisions necessary to deliver a quality product in a timely fashion
- Define and prioritize tasks for the team and leverage resources to complete tasks on time
India – R&D Bangalore
Jun 2, 2020, 1:24:43 PM
- B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics and Communications / Information Science/ Information Technology/ Telecommunication .
- 2 – 5 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
- Proficiency in GNU make and Scripting languages such as perl, python, BASH, PowerShell.
- Proficiency in Perforce, Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins etc.
- Proficiency in installer/packaing tools and technologies such as WIX, ORCA etc.
- Proficiency in Linux and mac operating systems
- Knowledge of debian package management is a plus.
- Knowledge of LabVIEW is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead &/or collaborate with multiple project teams & sites through release cycle(s)
- Track record of being a technical expert with extraordinary implementation skills
- Experience working with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools & processes
- Experience working in an Agile SW development environment
This Job Might Be For You If
- You love taking difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- You anticipate problems and think through multiple perspectives
- You pay attention to details
- You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently
- You have a direct customer exposure
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Computer Software