Position : Python Automation Engineer
- Work closely with Manager to meet the product goals of the Citrix SD-WAN Product.
- Create functional specifications for key product modules and components.
- Design, Test and Automate new features independently and through others.
- Excellent Programming skills in Python strong Objected Oriented Design experience.
- Excellent knowledge and Work experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud / Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Linux / Unix system programming, multithreading etc.
- Experience in TCP/IP Networking concepts and protocols
- Good knowledge on the test methodologies, end-end product integration and feature validation
- Exposure to virtualization (Hypervisor environment)
- Strong oral communication skills, including the ability to build consensus among people with strong opinions
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- 1-3 Years of experience
- B.E. or B.Tech or M.Tech Degree (MS/PhD preferred) in Computer Science or equivalent.
- SD-WAN / WAN Virtualization, WAN optimization, network flow control, protocol optimization, QoS.
- Exposure to open source library/framework
What You’re Looking For
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Information Technology Engineering
Computer Networking Computer Software Internet